Tai Chi for Health Instructor Training
Becoming a certified Tai Chi for Health Instructor
There are an increasing number of Tai Chi for Health instructors in the UK, many of them physiotherapists. A list of instructors nationwide can be found on the Tai Chi for Health Institute website and How to train to be a Tai Chi for Health InstructorSee also training and workshop for details and workshop dates in the UK.
Although almost anyone can participate in the instructors' training workshop, only those qualified will be certified to teach after successfully completing the workshop.
Required prior qualifications include:
- Tai Chi instructors
- Advanced tai chi students
- Physiotherapists and other physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Other allied health professionals
- Rheumatology professionals
- Qualified exercise instructors